So you want to sell and export your plastics and chemicals into Europe? For most foreign and non-European companies, the smart move is to use the order fulfillment services of a European third-party logistics provider. That way, you avoid the financial and legal burden of developing and maintaining your own European legal presence and logistics infrastructure. While, all the while, enjoying the market representation of an already establish Order Fulfillment Service.
Different European languages, calculating shipping quotes and taxes, tracking orders and inventory: warehousing, packing, processing, all while complying with EU regulations… should I go on? All of these time-consuming chores eat away at your efficiency and distract you. If you want to focus your attention on developing, producing, and marketing your own chemical and plastic products, then a third-party logistics provider is your best option.
Third-party logistics (3PL) providers usually also offer order-fulfillment services on behalf of client companies. With eCommerce booming it’s a fast-growing multi-billion-euro global industry. With thousands of order fulfillment service providers already out there, it’s important that you pick the right one.
For an integrated Logistics and Order-Fulfillment Solution: Small & Specialized is better than Big & Generic
Order-Fulfillment for sporting goods in Canada? Order-Fulfillment for meat products in Australia? When it comes to specialty goods, specialized 3PL’s are agiler and out-perform the bigger and more generic providers. They have the supply-chain contacts and specialist logistics know-how to be more effective and respected in their specific markets.
More importantly, specialized order fulfillment services offer more flexibility, responsiveness, and a more focused service. Specialized order fulfillment services are customized and offer a tailored customer experience. They also have fine-tuned marketing for your particular product niche. In Europe especially, it’s important to be able to adapt to different regional languages and cultures.
For exporting chemicals and plastics into the European market, CAPLINQ is the right specialized third-party logistics and order fulfillment partner for you.
CAPLINQ is a specialty B2B plastics and chemicals Supplier, Distributor, and Market Partner for the European Market.
At CAPLINQ, we are able to combine our expertise in plastics, chemicals, and logistics to provide a highly-specialized seamless order fulfillment service: serving your plastics and chemicals to your European customers. As a European specialist in plastics and chemicals we combine our order-fulfillment services with our REACH OR and Chemical substance testing services, along with our Fiscal representation and customs service, to offer a wide range of advantages over larger and less specialized third-party logistics providers:
- Operate like a Multi-National: CAPLINQ helps you establish a European presence by creating a European Sales office for foreign suppliers: allowing your factories to become the legal equivalent of domestic factories: putting you on an equal footing with other European suppliers.
- European Brand Make Over: More than just a European supply chain, our technical sales agents allow your company to act, feel, and look like a European Company.
- Import against COGS: With CAPLINQ as your logistics solution you can take advantage of Consignment Sales to import against the manufacturing costs: the cost of goods sold (COGS) instead of the commercial value.
- Clients Pay no VAT: As your Fiscal Representative CAPLINQ uses Dutch VAT deferment licenses so that you and your European customers do not pay VAT on the sold goods.
- European Plastics and Chemical Customer Network: We have an extensive plastics and chemical customer network: ranging from raw material processors to finished good manufacturers throughout Europe. As your Market Partner, we not only distribute to your clients but actively promote and sell your product to our own vast network of contacts.
- REACH OR: We act as your REACH the Only Representative to engage with the European Chemical Agency (ECHA) on your behalf.
- Safety Data Sheets for every Region: As a chemical and plastics specialist we know what needs to be in your REACH or regional SDS to be in full compliance.
- REACH, SVHS, RoHS Compliance Testing: As a chemical and plastic specialist, we also help you perform approved tests and compile dossiers for your chemical and plastic substances with full compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Chilled & Specialized storage and shipping: CAPLINQ has the know-how and technology to store and transport dangerous or unstable chemicals or plastics at set temperatures and in specific atmospheres.
- Lower Shipping Cost: CAPLINQ offers bulk delivery discounts. With our distribution and warehouse facilities strategically located all over Europe, we have the scope and scale to offer lower shipping rates. We strive to reach 75% of the customers within a 24-hour drive and 99% of the customers in a 3-day drive.
- Reduce Operating Costs: Instead of having to hire your own workers and storage space — even during low sales periods — using CAPLINQ means you only pay for logistics services when you need them and as you use them.
- State of the art technology: CAPLINQ employs the latest technology and systems to pack, process, track, and monitor every individual sale. We offer fully integrated payment processing and inventory management with your own sales platforms and business tools.
- More Clear and Simple Shipping Options: we offer multi-carrier European B2B and B2C delivery options and provide you with a logistics adder that follows a clear and simple formula for order fulfillment.
- Multi-Channel Sales Portal: we integrate multiple channels and platforms with our sales portal: including CRM and ERP.
- Specialist Chemical and Plastics Portal: CAPLINQ offers a unique online plastics & chemicals portal to bring plastics & chemical manufacturers in contact with European customers.
- Live, On-demand, end-to-end order visibility: With us, you can manage and maintain a specific sales price list for your European customers. Our transparent costs will exactly let you know that how much your customers paid for your products, shipping, delivery, and more.
- European Customer Service. CAPLINQ offers reliable customer support service that includes an easy return and refund policy and 24/7 Customer support in multiple languages by email or phone
- Private Label Sales via CAPLINQ’s Network: By partnering with us you can enjoy our vast European chemical and plastics supply-chain network to grow your Private label sales.
- Smart Automation: CAPLINQ uses automation and smart fulfillment systems that are scalable, integrated, and optimized for our warehouse and logistical operations.
- Brand Personalization: CAPLINQ helps you Brand your products on and off-line. We use our technical marketing department to give your brand a voice.
To learn more about CAPLINQ’s order fulfillment service for the foreign companies, visit www.caplinq.com. You can also contact us if you have questions regarding our order fulfillment service.