The Caplinq’s RCS Rubber Cleaning Sheets is a mold die cleaning material that was developed for cleaning the mold stains-organic residues, epoxy resins. These are the residues that are left in the deep cavities during the process of semiconductor device encapsulation.
RCS Series Rubber Cleaning Sheets have a mold die release agent, which enhances the releasing ability of the mold die surface. They are mainly used for the removal of contamination of the molds, which are used in the physical and chemical mechanism of the semiconductor circuits including diodes, ICS’s, transistors, and LED’s.
And, RCS series sheers are best suited for cleaning of production lines that work with Electromagnetic Compatibility. The LINQSHEET cleaning sheets series consist of RCS 100, RCS 200, RCS 300, and RCS 400. These sheets feature a good flow characteristic that allows them to clean small, thin, and ventilation areas.
The RCS100 Rubber Cleaning Sheets by Caplinq works with a wide range of molds. They can withstand a torque of 6lb-in to 53 lb-in and cures the surface just in 53 seconds. The RCS 200 has the lowest odor and the strongest results. The RCS 300 is an amine-free cleaning alternative, and RCS 400 Rubber Cleaning Sheet provides a carcinogen free cleaning alternate.
Of the whole RCS series, RCS 100 has the highest cleaning performance.
1. Use the standard molding conditions- The curing procedure takes place under high pressure, and high temperature as the Rubber Cleaning Sheets generate the active components.
2. Set the conditions according to the mold cavity depths and place the cleaning sheets over the cavity. Seal the mold and let the curing procedure stay for five minutes.
3. Open the press; remove the cured sheets and check the cavities for the stains.
4. Repeat the above steps till the mold cavity is completely clean and until all the stains are transferred to the cured molding compound.
5. At last, remove the residual rubber with a shot of compression
For best cleaning experience, keep the gap of 0.5 mm~1.5 mm between the molds.
Whenever you are using LINQSHEET Rubber Cleaning Sheets, you will experience no corrosion or abrasion. No preheating or dummy flame is required for increasing the pace of the procedure. They feature a standard size that will fit a wide range of molds leading to increasing the productivity and an improved time frame results.
To learn more regarding the LINQSHEET RCS Series Rubber Cleaning Sheets for cleaning the epoxy mold compound, visit www.caplinq.com. You can contact us if you have questions regarding the procedure of cleaning the epoxy mold compounds and mold stains with the LINQSHEET RSC Series sheets or about CAPLINQ’S cleaners.