Fiscal Representative in Europe: bring your business to EU

Fiscal Representative in Europe: bring your business to EU

Cer­tain busi­ness activ­i­ties like trad­ing of goods into Europe requires a local VAT reg­is­tra­tion and sev­er­al reports- Pur­chase lists, EC sales, and Intrastat.

The Euro­pean author­i­ties ask for the dec­la­ra­tions as the busi­ness is involved in cross bor­der oper­a­tions. And, they need to ensure that the busi­ness com­plies with all the manda­to­ry Legislations.

With the dif­fer­ent VAT rules and reg­u­la­tions, the process of assess­ing the com­pli­ances, sub­mit­ting and prepar­ing the dec­la­ra­tions can serve as a daunt­ing task.
Import­ing and ship­ping of goods into the Euro­pean Union requires a Fis­cal rep­re­sen­ta­tive who under­stands the Euro­pean reg­u­la­tions on VAT.

Fiscal Representative takes care of the administrative and fiscal obligations

Fis­cal rep­re­sen­ta­tives take VAT returns and cus­toms, sub­mit it to the Intrastate Euro­pean Sale State­ments and man­age all the activ­i­ties with the Euro­pean Authorities.

Read on to know how a CAPLINQ’s Fis­cal rep­re­sen­ta­tive can help you expand your busi­ness to the Euro­pean Union.

1. Helps you with VAT submission and returns

VAT is val­ue added tax that is to be paid along with the import duties to the cus­toms at the time of ship­ping. Depend­ing on the ser­vices, 6% or 21% of the rate is to be paid. The Fis­cal rep­re­sen­ta­tive takes care of reg­is­ter­ing your busi­ness for VAT. There­fore, ensur­ing that the right rate of VAT is applied, pro­cess­ing and sub­mis­sion to the tax­es to the con­cerned authorities.

2. Protection against the cheaper products

The Euro­pean Union applies com­mon cus­toms tar­iffs, and val­ue added tax along with con­sump­tion tax and excise duty.

But, in the case of the U.S. based orga­ni­za­tions, import duty is also applied to pro­tect the Euro­pean coun­tries against the cheap­er prod­ucts. Adding import duties makes the prod­ucts expen­sive lead­ing to the less price dif­fer­ence and allow­ing oth­er coun­tries to com­pete globally.

3. Helps in deferment of Import VAT

In import VAT defer­ment, you are not required to pay VAT on import. But, it has to be paid while fil­ing the returns. And to pay the tax dur­ing returns as a for­eign busi­ness, you need an Arti­cle 23 per­mit that you get only by appoint­ing a fis­cal representative.

With the help of CAPLINQ’s Fis­cal rep­re­sen­ta­tion ser­vice, your com­pa­ny can estab­lish in the Euro­pean Union more eas­i­ly and com­pet­i­tive­ly. And, the cost of sup­ply­ing prod­ucts in the Europe will also be cheap­er and faster.

To learn more regard­ing the fis­cal rep­re­sen­ta­tive in Europe, vis­it You can also con­tact us if you have ques­tions regard­ing the CAPLINQ’s order ful­fill­ment services.

About Chris Perabo

Chris is an energetic and enthusiastic engineer and entrepreneur. He is always interested in taking highly technical subjects and distilling these to their essence so that even the layman can understand. He loves to get into the technical details of an issue and then understand how it can be useful for specific customers and applications. Chris is currently the Director of Business Development at CAPLINQ.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *