Selling chemicals products or having an Online chemical portal can be difficult and a big challenge for foreign companies.
So, if you are considering to sell you products in Europe, you probably already asked yourself this questions:
- How can I service my customer directly from my overseas factory?
- What is the most effective and affordable way to showcase my chemicals products online?
- How do I showcase my products to a global audience of engineers in the chemical industry?
- Am I prepared for today’s digital world?
- What alternative is there to what traditional marketing agencies offer?
- Where can I find experts in handling with special Chemicals, storage, infrastructure, in-house capabilities, and legal requirements?
Thus, in this article, we will give you all the answers you are looking for. So you can start to sell your products online for the European market!
CAPLINQ Online chemical portal service: service your European customers from home
Therefore, the new CAPLINQ Online Chemicals Portal service it’s an online platform to showcase your products in Europe.
As a part of our Technical Marketing and Order Fulfillment services, we can make your online presence possible in Europe without the hassle of having a European entity.
This online portal will make possible for European clients to find your products online in a totally unique chemicals marketplace.
Also, CAPLINQ Online chemical portal has also focused on SEO, which will give your company findability on google and increase your sales!
Furthermore, our online chemicals portal allows foreign manufacturers to compete with multinationals in Europe.
And, this not only gives more benefits for your company than other online services but also increase your sales as a result of our technical marketing service.
Please visit us at www.caplinq.com to learn more about our Online Chemical Portal service and Technical Marketing Services. If you have any other questions about Online Chemical Portal and how CAPLINQ can help you to bring your business to the European Union, please don’t hesitate to contact us.